Adler Dental: Your Dentists in Midtown Manhattan, NYC
General • Cosmetic • Implants • Orthodontics
We hope that this letter finds you and your family in good health!
We have finally been given the green light to reopen. We have missed taking care of you all and we are anxious to get back to it. Our communities have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection prevention and control has always been one of our top priorities and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want you to know that we have enhanced our infection control procedures to ensure patients’ and staff’s safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We have installed 4 IQAir Health Pro Plus Systems. These were recommended by the ADA to greatly cut down on aerosols emitted during dental procedures. While only one of these air filters is recommended for an office of our size, we have four (4) - one in each treatment room and one in the waiting area, all of which constantly filter the air. Our treatment team will be wearing complete PPE (personal protective equipment) as mandated by the CDC.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• All patients will be required to wear a mask until they are in the treatment room and seated.
• All patients will have their temperature taken via touchless thermometer upon entering the office and will be kindly asked to leave if they are above normal.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We ask our patients to honor your appointment time and guidelines.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We ask that you come alone to your appointments and observe social distancing of 6 feet within the office whenever possible.
• There will be a $25.00 personal protective fee applied to each visit, to help keep us all protected per mandated guidelines.
• All efforts are made to bring patients directly in the treatment rooms, avoiding wait time in the reception area. Treatment fees will be settled before treatment is done, this will help minimize exposure.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 212-685-7765 or visit our website at adlerdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
With Much Respect,
Welcome to Adler Dental! We are a general dental office located on Madison Avenue in Manhattan, around the corner
from the 33rd street station.
Dr. Elaine Adler, Dr. Heather Moed, and their staff take your dental health seriously while providing friendly care to support your healthiest smile.
Our team provides education, prevention, and restoration, as well as convenient appointments. We ensure dental care fits into your busy lifestyle and helps you maintain proper oral health. If you’re looking for a dentist near you in Manhattan, contact
our office today for a consultation.
Appointment Contact Us
Cosmetic and General Dental Care on Madison Avenue
Adler Dental offers many procedures to rebuild function and improve the beauty of your smile. We are committed to state-of-the-art dentistry that changes the way you look and feel. Our experienced doctors and staff provide superior dentistry backed by truly caring and compassionate chair-side manner.
Visit our Manhattan dental office for any of the following:
Our team prides themselves on confident, knowledgeable, and personable dental services. We remain up-to-date with the latest in advanced dental care to ensure our patients are satisfied with their experience at our office. We take time to get to know
each patient and create positive, trusting relationships.
High-Quality Dental Care from Adler Dental
Dr. Adler has operated the practice since 1999 and is happy to have patients who have been under her care since the beginning. Patients love our approach; we ensure they are heard and receive treatments that meet
their needs. Our professional staff works with you to restore your oral health and educates you on how to maintain it at home.
Alder Dental is not a high-volume corporate clinic. We are committed to the excellent quality of care and ensuring
your treatment plan works for you.
Contact our Manhattan Dentists Today!
If you live in midtown Manhattan or work in the Flatiron District, contact our office to schedule an appointment.
We welcome new patients who are looking for the best in general, cosmetic, and restorative services to create their healthiest and most beautiful smiles.
MON 9:00AM-5:00PM | TUE 9:00AM-6:00PM | WED 9:00AM-6:00PM | THU 9:00AM-5:00PM | FRI 9:00AM-3:00PM
161 Madison Ave #8NW
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 685-7765
"Excellent service, patience, fast and painless. Everything is clean and the handling is skilled and demonstrates professionalism."
"By far, the best dentists that I've been to; I recommend them to everyone!"
"Dr. Adler and her staff are beyond amazing. Besides their amazing work they make you feel comfortable and right at home. The office is beautiful, clean, and has a great energy!"